Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

Funny, informative, yet biased.

It's a good flash, it's really funny and informative, especially the overdose theory, and it's a humongous improvement compaired to the others. But there is still some biased opinions in these cartoons, and its not true that weed is completely harmless, but it's less harmful than legal things such as cigarrettes, which have tar and all sorts of other added ingredients that hurts the lungs more than weed does. So to hold an even strong opinion, try to be completely unbiased.

Where's the Cream Filling Where's the Cream Filling

Haha, nice

That was hilarious! Tween-key the boy sounded like the grandpa from Eight Crazy Nights.... :P

Skittles N' Bitz 3 Skittles N' Bitz 3

Haha, I got a few chuckles

I really liked it, it was a nice, robot-chicken-esque feel to it, but the fuzz during the transitions are way to loud, I'd adjust my speakers so I could hear the voices, then the scene would be over and-BZZZZZZZZT!!!!!

Other than that, pretty good!

NG Sketchbook Tour 06 NG Sketchbook Tour 06

Very creative idea

You did a really good job putting this together, I've never seen something like this. Nice originality. However, Jose Ortiz's age says 81, and that seems a little old. Haha, go check that out, I think you meant 18.

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

Amazing!

This is amazing, I've never seen a flash game do anything like this! Make more webcam flash games!!!

Ultimate Robotnik Duels Ultimate Robotnik Duels

Lots of fun!

The first match I did, I couldn't tell what in the world was going on, and was about to give up. Theeen, I played another round and figured it out, and it's a LOT of fun! Terrific job on this game, man! Only one thing (I'm not sure if it's been said yet) if you click on the background, it dissapears...O.o

Digimaks responds:

yeah the background clicking thing was made for debug mode, but I didn't bother to get rid of it. not a big deal I guess.
See credits for the secret code!
Also see OPTIONS to tweak certain stuff a bit!

I'ma Rip your face off I'ma Rip your face off

Great!

This is great! I really love it!What sucks though it is actually slower than it plays on the preview.