NG Sketchbook Tour 06 NG Sketchbook Tour 06

Very creative idea

You did a really good job putting this together, I've never seen something like this. Nice originality. However, Jose Ortiz's age says 81, and that seems a little old. Haha, go check that out, I think you meant 18.

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

Amazing!

This is amazing, I've never seen a flash game do anything like this! Make more webcam flash games!!!

Ultimate Robotnik Duels Ultimate Robotnik Duels

Lots of fun!

The first match I did, I couldn't tell what in the world was going on, and was about to give up. Theeen, I played another round and figured it out, and it's a LOT of fun! Terrific job on this game, man! Only one thing (I'm not sure if it's been said yet) if you click on the background, it dissapears...O.o

Digimaks responds:

yeah the background clicking thing was made for debug mode, but I didn't bother to get rid of it. not a big deal I guess.
See credits for the secret code!
Also see OPTIONS to tweak certain stuff a bit!

Keep on Rollin Keep on Rollin

I like it

It's a really fun, addicting game you made! The only reason I couldn't give this a full score in everything is because the gaphics are pretty makeshift, and there's a bug, that when you fall from a certain distance, your ball disappears and the level doesn't restart.

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

Hm, pretty good game...

But most certainly not a stress reliever XD I hate it when there's that wave of IMs coming at you, I think mine for my game is just about to end...started about 3 weeks ago...but yea, I think you should try making it so that you can see your secrets after the game, because you can't look at them or else you lose pretty fast. Either that or add a pause button. Well, all I have to say is good job on it!

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

My god, dude!

My fucking god, dude, I love you. The helicopter is what made me go crazy. A fucking helicopter?!?! You kick some major ass, man. Is there another version coming out?

TvP's Illusions TvP's Illusions

Actually...

You did get the one where you move towards and away from the moniter from Ebaums World.

TvP responds:

Back yourself before you speak dumbass, I got it from www.Skytopia.com, heres the direct link. I bet you feel like a complete dumbass.